As Monday was my first lesson as an official yellow belt I spent the lesson practising my new pattern which, in ITF , is called 'Dan Gun' but am unsure if the pronunciation for Rhee TKD is 'Tan Gun' or 'Dan Gun'.  
I already remembered this pattern from my previous training, so now it is just a matter of perfecting my technique. I find twisting my hips and making my stances long enough is a challenge for this pattern. 

-

Wednesday we had a joint training with another club. The warm up was taken by their instructor and it was really great. Quite a few push ups/sit ups which reminded me of my club in New Zealand. 
After going through our patterns a few times we were taken by instructor Gary to learn 3 step sparring.
I finished the lesson watching the senior class break boards and wished I could join in but was too nervous.


All of the girls were having trouble breaking and I felt that I could've done it if I tried.

Perhaps next time.

Thanks for reading.

-Kirstine