Welcome, welcome,

It has been a long couple of weeks.
I have been working quite a bit at work, but I am back to talk about the past fortnight's training.

Week 29-

Monday: We had a really long warm up but shortly got into a heck of a lot of kicking drills and stance drills. They kill my legs but I have slowly, very slowly started feeling some development in my kicks.
I can get a good swing with crescent kicks now, I just need to get jumping kicks right and perfect my side kick also.
That was the majority of Monday's class.

Wednesday:  I don't remember very much from Wednesday's class but I do remember doing one step sparring and free sparring which was actually really fun considering I am not usually a fan of free sparring.
A few of the brown belts got graded to black stripe which was AWESOME, as well as some of the little kids graded to yellow stripe and yellow belt.

Week 30-

On Monday there was no training because of the public holiday. I was so sad and had been missing TKD all week.

Being very busy with work I felt extremely tired on Wednesday, but dragged myself from my slumber and said "Seriously, you're gonna kick yourself if you miss this."
And I went.
It was THEE BEST training I have ever had, EVER.
I was so energized the second I stepped into the dojang. The warm up was a breeze even though it was very long.
The kicking drills felt great and after that, PATTERNS!! We went through them all and I watched the higher grades do the ones after Won-Hyo.
I left smiling so much and just kept thinking, "Man I love it there."

I really love it. 
And even when I'm tired from waking up at 4am I still want to train, even when I have to get up the same time the next day, I want to train. 
It's basically all I think about. 

If anyone who is reading this has a passion they think about day in day out, I will you to do something about it, don't put it off! I can't imagine how I would feel if I STILL hadn't started TKD!

I think I will leave it on that note.
Thanks again for staying with me on my journey.

Kirstine Powhiro
6th Grade (Green Belt)
Rhee Tae Kwon Do